6-7. RIDE LEVEL VALVE (RLV) AND LINKAGE REPLACEMENT.
This Task Covers:
Tools and Special Tools
TM or Para
Air system drained.
Estimated Time to Complete
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
· Tag all hoses, wires, and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· Front and rear valves and linkages are removed in a similar manner. Rear shown.
· If only replacing linkage, just perform Steps (1) and (2). Remaining steps apply only if replacing