· Ensure all hoses and tubes are disconnected and clear before removal.
· Remove clamps and/or cable ties as necessary.
· Tag all hoses and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· All hoses are removed and installed in a similar manner.
· To gain access to hoses, some components may need to be removed.
Loosen clamps or pipe connectors on each end and remove hose.
Cleanliness is essential for correct and safe operation of the hydraulic system. Ensure dirt and debris
are not allowed to enter hydraulic system. Failure to comply may result in damage to equipment.
· Ensure all hoses and tubes are reconnected to positions noted prior to removal.
· Install clamps and/or cable ties as necessary.
Using a clean cloth, ensure all hoses being installed are clean and free from foreign matter.
Ensure fittings are tightened.
Wipe up any spillage using clean cloth.
Upon completion of work, tighten all connections before restoring system pressure.
d. Follow-On Maintenance.
Check hydraulic reservoir and refill as required (Para 10-9).
Tighten hoses as required.
END OF TASK