c. Follow-On Maintenance.
END OF TASK
This Task Covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
Tools and Special Tools
Equipment, suitable lifting
TM or Para
Stabilizers in down position.
Hydraulic system pressure
Grease, automotive and artillery, Item 30, Appendix C
Estimated Time to Complete Task
· Ensure all hoses and tubes are disconnected and clear before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· Tag all hoses and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· Both stabilizer cylinders are removed and installed in the same way. Right side is shown.
Place drain pan under components to be removed.