This Task Covers:
e. Follow-On Maintenance
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer (2)
Tools and Special Tools
TM or Para
Equipment, suitable lifting
Bucket on ground.
Hydraulic system pressure
Grease, automotive and artillery, Item 30, Appendix C
Estimated Time to Complete Task
· Ensure all hoses and tubes are disconnected and clear before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· Tag all hoses and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· Both tilt cylinders are removed and installed in the same way. Right side is shown.