Hydraulic fluid (Dexron III) is TOXIC. Wear
protective goggles and gloves; use only in
well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin,
eyes, and clothes. Skin and clothing that
come in contact with hydraulic oil should be
washed immediately. Saturated clothing
should be removed immediately. Failure to
comply may result in injury or death to
· Tag all hoses and tubes and note their
positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
Remove hose (9) from elbow (10).
Remove elbow (10) from swivel joint (11).
Remove swivel joint (11) from hub
Remove four nuts (13), two outer bearing
retaining plates (14), and hub assembly (12)
from frame (15).
Remove bearing (16), inner bearing retaining
plate (17), and hub spacer (18) from LH end
of hub assembly (12).
(10) Remove key (19) from groove of hub
(11) Remove bearing (20), inner bearing retaining
plate (21), and two hub spacers (22) from
RH end of hub assembly (12).