This Task Covers:
d. Follow-On Maintenance
TM or Para
Vehicle positioned on level
Tools and Special Tools
Parking brake applied.
Engine shut OFF.
Electrical master switch OFF.
"Do Not Operate" tag attached
to ignition switch.
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
FO-3, Electrical schematic
Estimated Time to Complete
Approximately 0.5 hr.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment and injury or death to personnel may occur.
· Tag all wires and note their positions before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· To gain access to harnesses, some components may need to be removed.
· Ensure all wires are disconnected and cleared before removal.
· All switches are removed and installed in the same way.