d. LOW FUEL ALARM and LOW WATER ALARM Module Adjustment.
· Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment and injury or death to personnel
· No smoking, flames, sparks, or glowing hot objects are allowed by 50 ft. (15 m) of vehicle.
· To prevent possible injury, wear gloves and protective eye equipment when handling fuel. Failure
to comply may result in injury or death to personnel.
· Perform Steps (1) thru (6) to adjust LOW FUEL ALARM.
· Perform Steps (7) thru (8) to verify proper operation of LOW WATER ALARM.
Add 13 gal. (50 L) of fuel to fuel tank (19).
Turn ignition switch (15) to IGN position.
After installing LOW FUEL ALARM, an adjustment is necessary.
Adjust set screw (17) until fuel indicator light (20) comes on.