· The IHMEE hydraulic system operates at oil pressures up to 3,000 psi (20 680 kPa). Never
disconnect any hydraulic line or fitting without first dropping system pressure to zero. Failure to
comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
· Hydraulic fluid (Dexron III) is TOXIC. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use only in
well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes. Skin and clothing that come in
contact with hydraulic oil should be washed immediately. Saturated clothing should be removed
immediately. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Remove four screws (4) and solenoid valve (3) from valve block (5).
Remove five O-rings (6) from solenoid valve (3). Discard O-rings.
· Install cable ties as necessary.
· Ensure all wires are reconnected to positions noted prior to removal.
· All solenoids are installed the same way.
Install five new O-rings (6) on solenoid valve (3).
Cleanliness is essential for the correct and safe operation of the hydraulic system. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Install solenoid valve (3) on valve block (5) with four screws (4).