This Task Covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
TM or Para
Vehicle positioned on level
Tools and Special Tools
Parking brake applied.
Engine shut OFF.
Electrical master switch OFF.
"Do Not Operate" tag attached
to ignition switch.
A/C system purged
(A/C pressure switch only).
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
Estimated Time to Complete Task
Approximately 0.5 hr.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Danger to equipment and injury or death to personnel may occur.
· All sensors and sending units are removed and installed in a similar manner. Transmission speed
sensor is shown.
· Tag all wires and note their positions before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· To gain access to some sensors or sending units, the belly plates (TM 5-2420-230-10) or hydraulic
· Ensure that all wires are disconnected and clear before removal.