Remove nut (13) and bolt (14) from
each end of rear pivot pin housing (15).
FEL arm assembly weighs
approximately 1,543 lb. (700 kg). To
avoid personal injury, exercise extreme
care when manually handling the FEL
arms. Failure to comply may result in
injury or death to personnel.
Using lifting device and sling, take
weight off loader arm pivot pins.
Using a soft hammer, remove upper
pivot pin (7) from FEL lift cylinder (8).
(10) Secure FEL lift cylinder (8) to chassis with cable ties.
(11) Attach 12-mm pivot pin adapter to rear pivot pin (11).
(12) Using slide hammer, remove rear pivot pin (11).
(13) Repeat Steps (9) through (12) on other side.
(14) Use a lifting device and sling to remove FEL arm from vehicle and place on suitable dunnage.