FEL arm assembly weighs approximately 1,543 lb. (700 kg). Ensure FEL arms are directly supported
before disassembly. Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
· Tag all hoses, wires, and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· Remove clamps and cable ties as necessary.
· Ensure all hoses, wires, and tubes are disconnected and clear before removal.
· Place drain pan beneath hoses and tubes before disconnecting.
Remove bolt (16), washer (17), and cushion clamp (18) on each FEL arm.
Remove four nuts (19), washers (20), screws (21) and front light wire harness (22) on each side of quick-hitch
Quick-hitch assembly is heavy. Use an appropriate lifting device and follow safe working procedures
when lifting or moving quick-hitch assembly. Failure to comply may result in injury or death to
Attach lifting device and sling to quick-hitch assembly (23).