This Task Covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Tools and Special Tools
Air conditioner service equipment, Item 39,
TM or Para
Nose cone removed.
A/C system purged.
Estimated Time to Complete Task
MOS 52C, Utilities Equipment Repairer
· Tag all hoses and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Cap and plug all tubes, hoses, and fittings upon removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· Ensure all hoses and tubes are disconnected and clear before removal.
Remove bolts securing horn to A/C condenser.
Disconnect A/C lines from condenser.
Remove four self-locking nuts, lockwashers, flat washers, and bolts securing A/C condenser. Discard self-locking
nuts and lockwashers.
Installation of the A/C condenser is the reversal of the removal procedure with attention given to the following:
· Ensure all hoses and tubes are reconnected to positions noted prior to removal.
· Install cable ties as necessary.
Use new self-locking nuts.
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
END OF TASK