This Task Covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Tools and Special Tools
TM or Para
Control unit removed.
Water pump removed.
Estimated Time to Complete Task
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
· Tag all hoses and wires and note their
positions before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· No smoking, flames, sparks, or glowing
or hot objects are allowed within 50 ft.
(15 m) of vehicle. Fire or explosion may
cause personal injury or death.
· Fuel and oil are slippery and can cause
falls. To avoid injury, wipe up spilled fuel
or oil with rags.
· To prevent possible injury, wear gloves
and protective eye equipment when
handling fuel. Failure to comply may
result in injury or death to personnel.
Remove two cable ties (2) and hose (3) from
glow pin connection (4) and fuel line (5).
Remove cap (6) and grommet (7) from air
blower cover (8) and fuel line (5).
Remove three screws (9) and air blower
cover (8) from air blower (10).