This Task Covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Tools and Special Tools
TM or Para
R/S front belly plate removed.
Starting fluid cylinder removed.
Estimated Time to Complete Task
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer (2)
· Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment and injury or death to personnel may occur.
· Ensure starting fluid cylinder is removed prior to working with valve assembly wires. Failure to
comply may result in injury or death to personnel and/or damage to equipment.
· Tag all hoses, wires, and tubes and note their positions before removal.
· Remove cable ties as necessary.
· Cut as close to wire connectors as possible.
Loosen tube fitting (1) and disconnect tubing (2) from valve fitting (3).
Cut four wires (4) and (5) from two wire connectors (6). Discard wire connectors.