FRONT CONSOLE WARNING LIGHT PANEL
The main machine warning systems are incorporated into the EMS unit. However, certain indicators important for the safe
operation of the machine are also displayed on this front console warning panel as detailed below.
Front Console Warning Lights (Figure 24)
FRONT WORKLIGHTS ON. Lights up when the front worklights are switched ON.
HIGH BEAM ON. Lights up when the headlight high beams are switched ON. Switch the high beams OFF for on-com-
TURN SIGNALS (Left). Flashes when the left turn signal is active.
SERVICE WARNING LIGHT. Will advise of non-critical condition. The machine can carry on with its mission, e.g.,
low fuel light activation. In addition, the EMS will display the message "SERVICE."
MASTER STOP LIGHT. Will light when a critical condition is activated. The operator should stop the machine as soon
as it is safe to do so. In addition, the EMS will display the message "STOP NOW."
ABS LIGHT. Will illuminate if a fault is detected with the ABS system.
BATTERY NO CHARGE LIGHT. Lights up, with the engine stopped, when the ignition is turned ON and, with the
engine running, illuminates when the alternator is not charging the batteries.
TURN SIGNALS (Right). Flashes when the right turn signal is active.
4-WHEEL-DRIVE ENGAGED. Lights up when 4WD is active.
10. FRONT SUSPENSION LOCKED. Lights up when the front suspension is locked.
11. COOLING FAN INHIBITED. Lights up when the engine cooling fan is inhibited. (Fording operations.)
12. DIFFERENTIAL LOCK. Lights up when the axle differential locks are active.
13. POWER STEERING. Lights up when power steering assistance is inoperative.
14. PARK BRAKE WARNING. Lights up when the park brake is applied.
15. LOW FUEL WARNING. Lights up when the fuel reserve is low.
16. REAR WORKLIGHTS. Lights up when the rear worklights are switched on.
Figure 24. Front Console Warning Lights