CONFIGURE FOR SELF-DEPLOYMENT CONTINUED
Ensure the rear stabilizers (WP 0004) are fully raised.
10. Install the backhoe bucket crowd cylinder travel strut as detailed in WP 0021, and connect up the integral protrusion light
11. Select the correct suspension, steering and drive modes for road travel:
12. Check the operation of all lights and mirrors before driving on the highway as detailed in PMCS (WP 0017).
13. Refer to Driving Procedures and familiarize yourself with them before driving the machine (WP 0005).
14. Watch gauges and alert indicators for any evidence of malfunction or overheating (WP 0004).
15. During stops, inspect machine for evidence of fluid leaks. Check fluid levels and maintain at optimum levels (WP 0017).
Figure 1. Self-Deployment Configuration
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE