Operating the Engine
STOPPING THE ENGINE
IMPORTANT: Prevent possible engine damage. If
engine stops when operating under
load, remove load. Restart engine
immediately. Run 30 seconds at 1/2
speed before adding load.
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Lower bucket to the ground.
3. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
4. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
5. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
6. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
7. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.