Driving the Machine
PARKING THE MACHINE
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Lower bucket to the ground.
3. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
4. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
5. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
6. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
7. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
IMPORTANT: Prevent cab electrical component
damage from bad weather. Always
close windows, roof vent, and cab door.
8. Close windows, roof vent, and cab door.
9. Lock all access doors and compartments.