Operating the Machine
USING QUICK-COUPLER TYPE
GENERAL OPERATING TIPS
IMPORTANT: To avoid damaging machine cylinder(s),
do not strike ground with attachment or
operate with cylinders fully extended or
· Do not operate the attachment with the hydraulic
cylinder rods fully extended or fully retracted.
· Do not strike the ground or other objects with the
KEEPING HYDRAULIC SYSTEM CLEAN
IMPORTANT: To prevent damage to hydraulic
components, keep contamination from
entering hydraulic system.
Use wrench to loosen connectors when connecting and
disconnecting hydraulic lines to attachment.
While attaching or detaching attachments, the hydraulic
system at this time, causing machine damage. If
attachments are changed frequently, there are more
system. To keep hydraulic oil contamination to a
· Clean connectors before disconnecting hydraulic lines.
· Install caps and plugs on hydraulic lines as soon as
· Change hydraulic return filter at half the normal interval
· Sample hydraulic oil every 500 hours. (See OILSCAN
PLUS in Periodic Maintenance chapter.) Follow
OILSCAN PLUS recommendations for oil change
interval, but never change the oil less frequently than
recommended for the machine.
OILSCAN PLUS is a trademark of Deere & Company.