10. Close windows, roof vent, and cab door.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
11. Cover exhaust opening to prevent entry of wind
6. Run engine at 1/2 speed without load for 2 minutes.
IMPORTANT: Prevent possible damage to
7. Move engine speed rpm dial to slow idle position.
hydraulic lines, rods, and hoses.
Fasten chains to machine frame.
8. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
12. Install chock blocks and 2 transport brackets over
9. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
track shoes. Fasten machine to trailer with chains
and nylon strap.
IMPORTANT: Prevent cab electrical component
damage from bad weather. Always
close windows, roof vent, and cab