IMPORTANT: Prevent possible damage to hydraulic
cylinders. Do not allow machine to
impact ground with bucket.
4. Bucket must be on ground before machine begins to
5. As machine moves forward, raise the boom and extend
arm until machine is completely off ramp.
CAUTION: Prevent possible injury from
unexpected machine movement. Block both
tracks when disconnecting propel gearboxes.
When propel gearboxes are disconnected,
machine has no brakes and can move. The
machine will roll free on a slope or while being
1. Block tracks.
2. Drain oil from each propel gearbox. (See Change
Propel Gearbox Oil in Maintenance--Every 2000 Hours
4. Remove sun gear (A) from each gearbox.
5. Install cover. Fill gearbox with oil.