Maintenance--Every 250 Hours
10. Remove cover from under the engine. Remove drain
plug (A) from bottom of engine oil pan, or open drain
valve on side of engine oil pan. Allow oil to drain into
a container. Dispose of waste oil properly.
11. Turn filter (B) counterclockwise to remove. Clean
mounting surface on base.
12. Apply thin film of oil to rubber gasket of new filter.
13. Install new filter. Turn filter clockwise by hand until
gasket touches mounting surface.
14. Tighten filter 1/2--3/4 turn more.
15. Install drain plug or close drain valve.
16. Remove fill cap (C).
Capacity with Filter Change .................................................... 19 L (20 qt)
17. Fill engine with oil. (See Fuels and Lubricants
18. Install fill cap.
19. Start engine.
Engine oil pressure indicator on monitor must go out
within 15-20 seconds. If not, stop engine immediately
and find the cause.
20. Stop engine. Check oil level.
21. Check for any leakage at filter. Tighten filter just
enough to stop leakage.
22. Install cover from under the engine.