Maintenance--Every 500 Hours
REPLACE HYDRAULIC OIL FILTER
1. Park machine on a level surface.
2. Position machine with arm cylinder fully retracted and
bucket cylinder fully extended.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
4. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
5. Run engine with engine rpm dial at 1/3 position without
load for 2 minutes.
6. Move engine rpm dial to slow idle position.
7. Turn key switch to OFF. Remove key from switch.
8. Attach a 'Do Not Operate' tag on the right control lever.
9. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
CAUTION: High pressure release of oil from
pressurized system can cause serious burns or
penetrating injury. The hydraulic tank is
pressurized. Do not remove vent plug (A).
Release pressure by loosening vent plug.
Continued on next page