Maintenance--Every 1000 Hours
4. Remove wing nut and secondary element (B).
5. Install elements, making sure the secondary element is
centered in canister.
6. Install cover.
INSPECT FAN BELT
1. Check belt regularly for wear, especially for cracks at
the bottom of grooves and for frayed edges.
2. If necessary, replace belt.
3. Install a 15 mm wrench to the TOP pulley (A) of belt
tension adjuster. Turn wrench counterclockwise to pull
tension adjuster pulley away from belt, releasing belt
4. Hold tension adjuster away from belt while removing
old belt and installing new belt.
5. Slowly release wrench tension to allow tension adjuster
to move clockwise against new belt. Tension is
6. Remove wrench.
NOTE: A missing, damaged, or hardened dust valve will
cause the air filter elements to be ineffective.
Replace dust valve (A).