Maintenance--Every 2000 Hours
DRAIN COOLING SYSTEM
Drain and flush cooling system using commercial
products, replace thermostats, radiator cap, and refill with
1. Check coolant hoses (A) for cracks and leaks. Replace
2. Tighten clamps.
3. Check radiator and oil cooler for dirt, grease, leaks,
and loose or broken mountings. Clean radiator and oil
CAUTION: Prevent possible injury from hot
spraying water. DO NOT remove radiator filler
cap unless engine is cool. Then turn cap slowly
to the stop.
4. Release air to relieve pressure. Remove filler cap.
5. Turn radiator petcock (A) counterclockwise to open
valve. Allow coolant to drain into a container. Dispose
of waste coolant properly.
6. Turn engine block drain cock (A) counterclockwise to
drain engine block. Drain coolant into a container.
Dispose of waste properly.