Maintenance--Every 2000 Hours
13. Wrap threads of check plug and fill plug with
sealing-type tape. Install plugs. Tighten plugs to 49
N·m (36 lb-ft).
14. Change oil of second propel gearbox.
CHANGE HYDRAULIC OIL
IMPORTANT: DO NOT run engine without oil in the
1. Park machine on level surface with upperstructure
rotated 90° for easier access.
2. Position machine with arm cylinder fully retracted and
bucket cylinder fully extended.
3. Lower bucket to the ground.
4. Turn auto-idle switch off.
IMPORTANT: Turbocharger may be damaged if
engine is not properly shut down.
5. Run engine with engine RPM dial at 1/3 position
without load for 2 minutes.
6. Move engine RPM dial to slow idle position.
7. Turn key switch to OFF to stop engine. Remove key
8. Pull pilot control shut-off lever to locked position.
Continued on next page