REPLACING BUCKET TOOTH TIP--
1. Clean tooth (A) and tooth tip (B).
2. Insert lock removal tool under U-shaped pin (C).
CAUTION: Avoid possible injury. Pin may fly
after it is released from tooth tip. Keep a firm
grip on pin to prevent injury.
3. Remove pin.
4. Turn tooth tip counterclockwise and pull it towards you
5. Clean tooth shank.
6. Replace U-shaped pin at same time you replace tooth
7. Insert tooth tip on shank turning tip clockwise.
8. Install U-shaped pin. Side of pin marked 'FRONT' (D)
must face tooth tip. Make sure pin is firmly engaged
over tooth tip.
DO NOT SERVICE CONTROL VALVES,
CYLINDERS, PUMPS OR MOTORS
Special tools and information are needed to service
control valves, cylinders, pumps, or motors.
If these parts need service, see your authorized dealer.