· Incorrect fast idle stop adjustment at injection pump for
HP mode. (See Injection Pump Fast and Slow Stops
Adjustment in this group.)
· Intake manifold leaks.
· Faulty fuel pump.
· Low compression pressure.
· Cam lobe wear (valve clearance).
· Faulty fuel injection nozzles.
· Carbon build-up in turbocharger.
· Turbocharger compressor or turbine wheel rubbing
12. Remove gauge and fitting.
13. Apply thread lock and sealer (medium strength) to
14. Turn the load adjusting cartridge on the pump
regulators out to their setting. (See Hydraulic Pump
Regulator Test and Adjustment--Engine Pulldown in