The following checks should be performed periodically to
ensure the system is in good operating condition:
· Check coolant hoses and clamps, and make sure all
valves are open.
· Maintain the proper engine coolant level and ensure
that the heater is properly bled after service to or
involving the cooling system.
· Visually check all fuel lines for leaks. Check fuel filter
inserts and replace if necessary.
· Visually inspect all electrical lines and connections for
· Maintain the electrical system in good condition. The
heater will not start with insufficient power, and will
automatically shut down if high or low voltage
· Use fuel suitable for the climate.
· Check the glow plug and replace if necessary.
· Run the heater at least once a month for at least 15