A--Plug (2 used) (SN --
B--Bracket (2 used)
E--Metal Face Seal (2
599999) Plug (1 used)
C--Pin (2 used)
(SN 600000-- )
D--O-Ring (2 used)
F--Bushing (2 used)
14. Wipe finger prints and foreign material off seal ring
9. Apply a thin film of oil to bushings (F). Install
face using clean oil and lint-free tissues. Apply a
thin film of oil to each seal ring face.
10. Install O-ring (D) on axle (H).
15. Apply a thin layer of NEVER-SEEZ® lubricant or
IMPORTANT: O-rings and seat surfaces for
an equivalent to pin (C). Install pin even with the
O-rings must be clean, dry, and oil
flat surface of bracket.
free so O-rings do not slip when
roller is turning.
16. Install axle to bracket.
17. Apply NEVER-SEEZ® lubricant or equivalent to pin
11. Thoroughly clean O-rings and seat surfaces in
brackets (B) and in seal rings using volatile,
(C). Install pin flush with the flat surface of
non-petroleum base solvent and lint-free tissues.
12. Install O-ring in seal rings.
18. Install axle and assembled parts to roller (G).
13. Install seals (E) in brackets (B) and in roller (G).
19. Add approximately 256 mL (8.66 fl oz) of oil. (See
Apply equal pressure with fingers at four equally
Track Roller, Front Idler, and Carrier Roller Oil in
spaced points on seal face. Seal must "pop" down
into place so O-ring is tight against seal bore. A
volatile, non-petroleum base solvent or talcum
20. Repeat procedure for other side of axle.
powder may be used as a lubricant.
NEVER-SEEZ is a trademark of Emhart Chemical Group.