Removal and Installation
3. Remove injection pump drive gear cover and O-ring.
4. Install JDG886 Injection Pump Timing Pin (A) through
injection pump drive gear into injection pump hub until
it bottoms. In some instances it may be necessary to
rotate the pump drive hub slightly to get the pin
5. Disconnect injection pump lubrication line (B).
6. Disconnect fuel shut-off solenoid electrical connector
7. Remove fuel inlet line (D). Remove fuel leak-off line
8. Disconnect fuel tank-to-transfer pump line (F).
9. Disconnect transfer pump-to-fuel filter line. (G).
A--JDG886 Injection Pump Timing Pin
B--Injection Pump Lubrication Line
C--Fuel Shut-off Solenoid Electrical Connector
D--Fuel Filter-to-Injection Pump Inlet Line
E--Fuel Leak-off Line
F--Fuel Tank-to-Transfer Pump Line
G--Transfer Pump-to-Fuel Filter Line
H--Fuel Shutoff Solenoid
Continued on next page