REMOVE CRANKSHAFT WEAR SLEEVE:
1. Rotate crankshaft using JDG820 or JDE83 Flywheel
Turning Tool and lock flywheel with JDE81-4 Timing
2. Back out forcing screw and position JDG992-1 Collet
onto crankshaft flange until threaded ID contacts wear
NOTE: You may want to apply inward pressure on collet
as it is threaded onto wear sleeve.
3. Thread collet onto wear sleeve and tighten securely.
Use a long breaker bar and tighten collet until wear
sleeve spins on crank flange.
4. Lubricate threads of forcing screw. Tighten forcing
screw until flange on wear sleeve is at least 3.2 mm
(0.13 in.) from crankshaft gear.
5. Loosen forcing screw and remove threaded collet from
6. Position three 313727 Split Collets from JDG992-2
Front Wear Sleeve Puller (using narrower lip) around
OD of wear sleeve flange with 221761 End Cap and
311099 Forcing Screw.
Continued on next page