INSPECT OIL COOLER ASSEMBLY:
1. Inspect oil cooler (A) (shown installed in housing) for
physical damage, plugging, or leakage which may
allow mixing of oil and coolant.
2. Back flush oil cooler to clean all debris from core.
3. Pressure test oil cooler in liquid and compressed air if
mixing of oil and coolant is suspected.
Oil cooler should show no leakage when 140--170
kPa (1.4--1.7 bar) (20--25 psi) air pressure is applied
for a minimum of 30 seconds.
4. Inspect oil cooler housing (B).
5. Replace parts as needed. DO NOT attempt to repair oil
6. Replace O-rings (C).
B--Oil Cooler Housing
Continued on next page