REMOVE AND INSTALL DIPSTICK TUBE
1. Unscrew dipstick tube from fitting and remove.
2. Remove fitting from block.
3. Coat smooth end of dipstick fitting with LOCTITE® 271
Thread Lock and Sealer.
4. Position fitting (B) in JDG1146 Dipstick Fitting Installer
(A) as shown.
A--JDG1146 Dipstick Fitting Installer Tool
Orient fitting with threaded end pointing out and
B--Dipstick Fitting (Angled Design)
straight up from block.
Drive fitting flush with block.
5. Install dipstick tube on fitting.
LOCTITE is a registered trademark of Loctite Corp.