2. Remove reducer (A) and copper washer (B) from valve
body (C). Discard copper washer.
3. Unscrew spring seat (D); then remove spring (E) and
4. Inspect for foreign material imbedded in seat of nylon
5. Check spring to see that it is not weak or broken.
6. Wash all parts in solvent and air dry.
NOTE: There is no adjustment on valve to regulate
housing pressure. If suspected that valve is
malfunctioning, replace valve to restore proper
7. Reverse order of removal for reassembly of overflow
valve. Install new copper washers.