H--Lift Adjusting Screw
J--Lift Adjusting Screw
Screw Lock Nut
4. Invert adjusting screw assembly and assemble
1. Install nozzle spacer (B) onto upper nozzle body
spring seat (E) and spring (F) to adjusting screw.
(A). Position nozzle locating clamp (C) over upper
nozzle body with flanges pointing downward. Install
5. Tilt body, DO NOT allow valve to fall out, and install
three remaining clamps (L) onto nozzle body.
spring and adjusting screws to body. Be careful not
to dislodge spring or seat during initial assembly.
IMPORTANT: Wear rubber gloves when
6. Turn pressure adjusting screw down as far as
possible by hand; usually about ten full turns.
2. Dip valve (D) in clean fuel and insert into nozzle
Adjust nozzle as detailed later in this group.
3. Thread lift adjusting screw (J) into pressure
adjusting screw (K) until top just enters screw.