Batteries, Support, and Cables
2. Remove cap screws (A and C) and the fuse box cover
(B) to remove the rear console cover.
3. Loosen EPC connectors and remove connectors (A--
4. Turn charger off before connecting or disconnecting it.
5. Charge battery following manufacturer's instructions for
your battery charger.
6. After battery is charged, connect the positive (+) cable,
then connect the negative (-) ground cable.
7. Push connectors into EPC controller.
8. Install rear console cover and fuse box cover
9. After connecting engine and pump controller, do the
Engine Speed Learning Procedure. (See procedure in