Wiring Harness and Switches
REMOVE AND INSTALL TRAVEL ALARM
1. Disconnect wiring connector (B).
NOTE: The travel alarm is located in the hydraulic pump
2. Remove two cap screws (A).
3. Remove travel alarm.
4. Replace alarm as necessary.
5. Install travel alarm. Connect wiring harness.
CHANGING TRAVEL ALARM VOLUME
IMPORTANT: It may be necessary to adjust travel
alarm volume to meet local regulations.
NOTE: Alarm removed from machine for clarity of
1. Remove four sheet metal screws to remove travel
alarm front cover.
Continued on next page