Wiring Harness and Switches
REMOVE AND INSTALL ENGINE AND PUMP
IMPORTANT: If a controller problem is indicated, the
real problem may be poor connector pin
contact. Before replacing engine and
pump controller or troubleshooting the
circuits, clean all termials in the monitor
controller, engine and pump controller,
and harness connectors using a
non-conductive, lubricating contact
cleaner. Check machine operation again
before proceeding. TY16324 Contact
Cleaner may be used.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
F--Screw (4 used)
2. Move seat forward and remove access cover.
G--Engine and Pump Controller (EPC)
3. Disconnect cable connectors (A--C).
4. Remove cap screws (F) and remove engine and pump
5. Install engine and pump controller.
6. Do Engine Speed Learning Procedure. (See procedure
in Group 1671.)