41. Press seal seat in head until seat bottoms in bore
using shaft seal seat installer.
1. Remove gaskets from both front and rear heads. Be
sure all gasket material is removed. Wash all parts in
clean solvent before assembly.
2. Place suction reed valve against compressor side of
rear head. Install locating dowel pin to assure that reed
valve and valve plate are properly indexed. Set in
place in compressor.
3. Carefully install new head gasket. Be sure it is properly
4. Carefully install rear head. Be sure locating dowel pin
is correctly positioned in head. Lightly tap head into
5. Turn compressor over and install suction reed and
valve plate. Install new head gasket.
Continued on next page