REPLACE BUCKET TOOTH TIP--
1. Clean tooth (A) and tooth tip (B).
2. Insert lock removal tool under U-shaped pin (C).
CAUTION: Avoid possible injury. Pin may fly
after it is released from tooth tip. Keep a firm
grip on pin to prevent injury.
3. Remove pin.
4. Turn tooth tip counterclockwise and pull it towards you
5. Clean tooth shank.
6. Replace U-shaped pin at same time you replace tooth
7. Insert tooth tip on shank turning tip clockwise.
8. Install U-shaped pin. Side of pin marked "FRONT" (D)
must be toward tooth tip. Make sure pin is firmly
engaged over tooth tip.
WELDING ON MACHINE
IMPORTANT: Electrical current traveling from the
welder through the machine electrical
system may damage the machine
electrical system, including battery,
EPC controller. Disconnect battery
ground cable and EPC electrical
connectors before welding on the
Before welding on the machine, follow the steps listed
below to protect the machine electrical system.
Continued on next page