REMOVE AND INSTALL BOOM
1. Remove bucket and arm. (See procedures in Group
3302 and in this group.)
2. Lower boom to the ground.
3. Stop the engine.
CAUTION: The hydraulic oil tank is pressurized.
High pressure release of oil from pressurized
system can cause serious burns or penetrating
injury. Release pressure from tank by loosening
vent plug. It is not necessary to remove vent
4. Loosen vent plug to release air pressure from hydraulic
5. Remove arm cylinder only if necessary to repair boom.
(See Remove and Install Arm Cylinder in Group 3360.)
6. Disconnect wiring harness and lubrication lines.
Disconnect arm and bucket lines at frame end of
Continued on next page