REMOVE AND INSTALL HYDRAULIC PUMP
CAUTION: The hydraulic oil tank is pressurized.
High pressure release of oil from pressurized
system can cause serious burns or penetrating
injury. Release pressure from tank by loosening
vent plug. It is not necessary to remove vent
1. Loosen vent plug (A) to release air pressure in
hydraulic oil tank.
2. Drain hydraulic oil tank. Approximate oil capacity is 148
L (39 gal).
3. Drain pump drive gearbox. Approximate oil capacity is
1.0 L (1.1 qt).
4. Remove the hood. Remove the hood support and
5. Remove the muffler and muffler bracket.
6. Disconnect wiring harness connectors from engine
speed sensor (A) and pump pressure sensors (B and
C). Remove wiring harness clamps from pump
A--Engine Speed Sensor
B--Front Pump Pressure Sensor
C--Rear Pump Pressure Sensor
Continued on next page