PILOT SHUT-OFF VALVE LINKAGE ADJUSTMENT
A--Pilot Shut-Off Lever
1. Stop engine.
5. Pull pilot shut-off lever to the OFF position. Check
that lever is against the rear stop.
2. Remove cover underneath operator's station.
CAUTION: Machine may move if adjustment
3. Push pilot shut-off lever (A) forward to the ON
is incorrect. Before checking pilot shut-off
position. Check that lever is against the front stop.
lever adjustment, make sure the area around
machine is clear.
4. Adjust ball joints on rod (B) to get the specified
clearance between valve lever (D) and head of cap
6. Start the engine. Run engine at slow idle. Actuate
the hydraulic functions. Hydraulic functions must not
move with the pilot shut-off lever in the OFF
position. If hydraulic functions move, repeat
Clearance............................................. 1.5 ± 0.5 mm (0.06 ± 0.02 in.)
between lever and cap screw