Pressure setting of proportional solenoid valve will
1. Keep the parts for each solenoid valve together.
need to be adjusted. (See Proportional Solenoid
Valve Test and Adjustment in Group 9025-25.)
When removing the solenoid coil (F), do not lose
2. Repair or replace parts as necessary.
Only remove the lock nut (B) and adjusting screw
3. Install washer (R) and plate (Q).
(D) if replacement of O-ring (C) is necessary.
4. Apply clean oil to sleeve (P) and O-rings (M, N and O).
5. Install sleeve so ports align with ports in manifold (S).
Continued on next page