CAUTION: To avoid injury from escaping fluid
under pressure, stop engine, and relieve the
pressure in the system before disconnecting
hydraulic or other lines. Tighten all connections
before applying pressure.
2. Disconnect hydraulic line (2) from hose reel fitting.
3. Remove four cap screws (1) and slide hose reel
4. Disconnect hydraulic line (3) from hose reel fitting.
5. Remove hose reel (4) from machine.
6. Replace parts as necessary.
7. Install hose reel (4) partially in place and connect
hydraulic line (3) to hose reel fitting and tighten.
8. Install hose reel fully in place and install four cap
screws (1) and tighten.
9. Connect hydraulic line (1) to hose reel fitting and