Mechanical Drive Elements
C--Hardwood Block (Use
Support (2 used)
B--3.7 m (12 ft) Length of
W8 x 28 lb Wide Flange
15. Lower machine so lower track rollers and front
11. Raise machine just enough to remove the
idler are on the track chain.
hardwood blocks (C), wide flange beam (B), and
barrel supports (A).
16. Tighten any of the swing bearing-to-main frame
cap screws that could not be tightened.
12. Lower machine so lower track rollers and front
idler are on track chain.
17. Install track chains.
13. Remove bridge planks and barrel supports from
18. Adjust track sag. (See Adjust Track Sag
Procedure in Group 0130.)
14. Turn upperstructure to other side and raise
machine just enough to remove hardwood blocks
between roller and track chain.