A--Valve (3 used)
D--Tight Ring (2 used)
J--Tight Seal (3 used)
46. Remove ring (F) with a screwdriver. Ensure that
41. Remove three valves (A) and tight seals (J).
ring is not damaged during the removal.
Discard the tight seals.
47. Remove needle bearing (H).
42. Remove drive shaft (B).
48. Remove and discard O-ring (L).
43. Remove ball bearing (I) from drive shaft (B).
49. Remove and discard face seal (K).
44. Pull out tight rings (C, D, and E) using a plastic
rod (1.38 dia by 9.84 inches long) inserted through
the rear of thrust housing (G).
45. Remove and discard all O-rings and seals from
the tight rings (C, D, and F).
Continued on next page