11. Inspect retainer (C) for pitting or deformation
9. Inspect internal surfaces and outside diameters of
where the internal area makes contact with shank
front lining (A), rear lining (B), and retainer (C) for
(E). There shall be no pitting or deformation.
10. If necessary, remove serious marks only with fine
hand stone or sand paper. Replace parts if marks
are too deep.
14. Inspect thickness of ring (C). Thickness shall not
12. Inspect bearing race and bronze ring seat
be less than 0.20 inch.
surfaces for pitting or rust. There shall be no
pitting or rust.
13. Inspect thickness of ring (B). Thickness shall not
be less than 0.250 inch.
Continued on next page