A--Guiding Ring (3 used)
H--Bronze Ring Driving
E--Segment Assembly (2
G--Socket Head Screw
40. Extract worn guiding ring (A) approximately 0.28
35. Inspect opening of guiding ring (A). Replace if
inch using an hydraulic press.
opening is above 1.57 inches.
41. Replace two segment assemblies, 77795 (E) with
36. If required replace guiding ring (A) as follows:
segment assembly 60492.
37. Remove snap ring (B) with a screwdriver.
42. Remove guiding rings (A).
38. Install threaded ring, 60485 (C), two segment
43. Install new guiding rings (A) using bronze ring
assemblies, 77795 (E), centering ring, 60480 (F),
driving tool, 60483 (H) with an hydraulic press.
and socket head screw, 8861 (G) in the motor
44. Install a new snap ring (B).
39. Secure all parts together by tightening socket
head screw, 8861 (G).
Continued on next page